Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Death of a Lean Cuisine

So, tonight will be my last 'Smart Ones' meal. It is truly a sad, sad thing.

I'm capturing every minute of my journey whether happy or sad. Mostly sad because they are so gosh darn easy.

Look how happy they make me:


It appears I'd be a good spokesperson for 'Smart Ones." Maybe a possible future career or night time gig if journalism doesn't work out.

I also thought i'd let the Internet community take a look at my pathetic excuse refrigerator and freezer.

Without further adieu...






And then, of course...I bought something that is definitely NOT kosher.

This would pain my mother and quite possibly break my father's heart.





Yeah. It's the Devil's play food. That's right...cue the ominous music...

Bologna.

HOWEVER, with mustard, it does make for a delicious, quick treat. Well, besides the fact that it contains a mixture of beef, chicken and pork.

Eh.


Until tomorrow's cooking adventure, i'm going to enjoy my "Spaghetti and Meat Sauce."

2 comments:

  1. Someone needs a George Foreman Grill :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I secretly love bologna as well! Though I can't think about what I'm eating, or my appetite dissipates fairly quickly. It's the same way I feel about hot dogs and McDonald's.

    I love your blog idea -- I totally feel you on the whole cooking disaster thing. Money tends to be an issue as well at this age, so I guess my next year will be full of bologna.

    -- Jen

    ReplyDelete