Monday, November 2, 2009

Because i'm still a kid at heart...

So, it's Tuesday and the beginning of Week 9. 

I can feel the intensity brewing with final exams and papers looming over my head, making me more and more stressed. 

However, I realize that stressing doesn't do the body good, but animal shaped foods do!

So, with that said a photo montage of some of the most kickin' foods shaped like your favorite animalias! 




Pigs shaped as pastries...can it get any better??





Cat sandwiches: Easy and fun...meow. 





Modeled after my favorite animal, Panda's are all the rage in desserts these days!





The world's most popular gummy...Swedish Fish could kick Gummy Worms asses any day. 



A classic treat, frosted animal crackers with little confetti...cue the lions, tigers and bears, oh
 my!



 

These are probably the coolest things I've seen since, well, ever. Everything is better in shapes and I believe everyone can attest. Let's be honest, Kraft's Mac & Cheese in shapes somehow ALWAYS taste better than the original noodle. 


Anyway, while this post may seem a little silly, I think we (OU students and students in general) need a little break from the chaos. 

Until next time, keep enjoying week nine and here's to feeling fine! 

1 comment:

  1. aimee, i love this post. and swedish fish will never kick gummy worm asses. don't forget shaped mac and cheese! and ANIMAL CRACKERS! and panda dessert is all the rage. you're so fashionable. lub yew.

    ReplyDelete