Thursday, November 12, 2009

Confessions of a Shop-a-holic

Completely random, but necessary:

I went to Easton Town Center in the good ol' 614 (Columbus, if ya'll didn't know) and took pictures of my a) "condition" and b) this amazing burger place called Five Guys: Burgers and Fries.

I am now in love. I hadn't tasted a hamburger in quite some time and sinking my teeth into this bad boy was heavenly

.


Should be illegal, eh?

So, here's a FANTASTIC but short slideshow of my Veteran's Day indulging in excessive consumerism and fantastic foodie delights:











Until next time foodies, pumpkin pie is calling my name and therefore, I cannot neglect!

2 comments:

  1. aimee!

    llliiiiisssstttteeeennnn... i'm gonna need to scout your closet for your new threads now, sister.

    good foodie stuff! except not gonna lie, that burger doesn't look all that appealing. maybe if i was a meat-eater!

    love you boo

    -courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. That burger looks criminally good. There's something about greasy fast food, you know it's going to be bad for you, but it's like a drug.

    ReplyDelete