Monday, October 19, 2009

Traveling Through Time

So, Homecoming is over...and well, I'm exhausted.


A week full of chaos and no time to eat leaves me fatigued and getting sick.

However! I now have a life and that means I'm able to make delicious treats for all to enjoy.

My week goes as follows:


Monday: Relax (still relishing in the Homecoming aftermath)

Tuesday: Cherry Brownies which you will see me discussing below!

Wednesday: Hump day and that means good ol' Kraft Mac & Cheese

Thursday: My friends and I are having a dinner party at my apartment. Something spur of the moment, my good friends and I decided that what a better way to round out the week by throwing a dinner celebration! This will be a grand affair, my friends and I look forward to documenting my minute to minute crises with you!

Friday: Warming up Mom's meatloaf and getting ready for another UPC filled weekend.

I look forward to this week and winding down the quarter. While things have been a little crazy, I appreciate everyone's kind words of wisdom. And, dare I say, cooking has kind of been keeping me sane and calm.

So, until next time I'll be dreaming of these delicious Cherry Brownies...




No comments:

Post a Comment